Saturday, December 20, 2014

I Believe

He believes in Santa Claus.
So I promise to keep the spirit of Christmas.

He believes in full body hugs and sticky kisses and snuggles.
So I promise to keep him warm and held.

He believes in tickles and chicken jokes and goofy faces.
So I promise to remember to make him smile.

He believes in popcorn in Momma's bed and late night cartoons.
So I promise to break the rules.

He believes in big splashes and sparkling bubbles and water guns.
So I promise to remember to get wet.

He believes I'm a princess.
So I promise to let him rescue me.

He believes in loud laughter and squeals and giggles.
So I promise to remember joy.

In everything.

Every day.

Because life is more than the lot we've been given.

It's what we believe.

And it's what we do with what we believe.

And I promise to remember that.

Because today...

tonight...

this very minute...

He believes in Santa Claus.

And that's all I need to know.

Merry Christmas,
#SpectrumMom

P.S.
Pic of my Boy. Which is also a pic of 100% pure, innocent, perfect belief.

<3
#iBelieve


No comments:

Post a Comment