Sunday, July 20, 2014

Letter A

We've had some success with the ''type it yourself into YouTube'' practice so I pushed the envelope today.

Play D'oh lettering.

Most Pinteresting Mommies know this one, but my guy hates letters. He does love him some Play D'oh though.

Well, now that he knows LETTERS = YouTube cartoons, he's a smidgin more pliable. Just a smidgin.

But here's the growth factor from the above little factoid that really blows me away; my Boy doesn't understand why we do things. Curse those "wh" questions!

But really;
 "Why do we wear shoes?"  Shoes and socks on feet.
"Why do we eat?" Apples and banana peels.

That's our language reality. So....
"Why letters?"  So that I can find my cartoons on YouTube like a big man.

Window. Opened.

Why answered.

Welp.... I jumped all over that like hotcakes. Spectrum Mom + Pinterest = Homeschool success.

Here's to ONE letter of success. One letter? Yup!!! I'll take it!



Hi there, Momma 'A' and Baby 'a'. How you doin'? (If you didn't read that in Joey's voice, you're doing it wrong; click here to become edjumacated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjQ1xD6UL-4  )



Lovely free printables found on Pinterest via http://www.123homeschool4me.com/ . Printed, added to slickies and put in 3 ring binder.

BAM!

'A' is for "ausome".

No comments:

Post a Comment