Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tonight's Prayer

May I never be so confident in myself that I cannot imagine losing.


May I never be so desolate that I cannot imagine tomorrow.


May I never be so arrogant that I cannot empathize with the most base of human beings.


May I never be so insecure that the arrogant obliterate my hope.


May I never have so much love that I cannot comprehend the pain of loneliness.


May I never be so unloved that I cannot remember the warmth of holding someone's hand.


May I never be so righteous that I cannot forgive.


May I never live unforgiven.


May I never rise so high above the pain and agony of others that I cannot reach out a hand to them when they fall.


May I never fall without someone helping me to rise again.


May I never despise the others for their weaknesses..


May I never be despised for mine..


May life never give me everything.


Nor take everything away.


May I always live life somewhere between the angels and dust, knowing I am both, and realizing I am neither.


<3



P.S. Sleepy time change Boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment